The "Technician Driving School Monitor" has as main mission to teach driving motor vehicles to candidates wishing to get a driving license. This is done in compliance with road safety rules.He welcomes applicants and provides them multiple learning to drive formulas, both theoretical and practical in order to better prepare for exams driving license. He is also responsible for the nomination of candidates for consideration by the license and basic maintenance of the driving school vehicles.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- To welcome the candidate
- To dispense the theoretical courses and practical
- Evaluate theoretical be familiar withledge and practical
- To present the candidate to the examination
- Ensure the basic vehicle maintenance
The training is modular, and assessments are carried out as follows:
- Continuous Controls;
- Culminating examinations;
- passing examinations;
- End of training examination.
The technician driving school monitor can claim, after years of experience, to become manager of a driving school or to create his own driving school.