The "Skilled Technician Electromécanicien of Automated Systems" is a professional responsible for maintaining, in the most optimal conditions, the operation of the automated systems of a company.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- Install cables and conduits
- Dépanner power electronic circuits
- Install and maintain the various connections fixtures
- Install and maintain orders at very low voltage
- Install, connect and maintain the processors
- Install and Repérer of motors and generators CC
- Fit hydraulic circuits
- Install and Repérer of motors and generators CA
- Install and maintain various alarm and signaling systems
- Install, Repérer electronic motor controls
- Install and troubleshoot motors and generators CC
- Install and troubleshoot motors and generators AC
- Install, Repérer of electronic engine controls
- Carry out an automated system.
The training is residential or alternate, and assessments and training are carried out as follows:
- Continuous Controls;
- Culminating examinations;
- passing examinations;
- End of training examination.
After a few years of experience, and after demonstrating his skills and professional ambition, Skilled Technician Electromécanicien of Automated Systems will be entrusted with greater responsibilities in terms of autonomy and management of the technical problems of interventions and that monitoring of various company projects.