The "Head of Logistics Operations" manages a warehouse or a medium sized store, which usually the storage area is between 2,000 and 5,000 m².He leads teams Skilled by business: reception of products, control, storage, order picking and shipping. He watches over the holding of stocks and maintain the condition of infrastructure and equipment. Logistics Operations Manager ensures the proper application of safety rules and the company's quality standards.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- Manage product receiving operations.
- Supervise physical inventory management and settlements.
- Manage order picking operations.
- Manage shipment operations.
- Check the operating budget.
- Establish dashboards activities.
- Ensure reliable stocks.
- Manage human resources.
- Manage handling equipment, storage equipment and infrastructure.
- Have either a Baccalaureate degree or a Technician diploma recognized by the public authorities ; obtained at least one year before the registration date ;
- To be no less than 20 years old at the registration date ;
- Have at least one year of significant experience.
03 years (27 months, 4 weekly training courses).
- Employees who are enrolled by companies and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax ;
- Employees coming from companies and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax ;
- Categories exempt from Tax ;
- Employees and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax, enrolled individually ;
- First-time job seekers.
|TRAINING LEVEL||ANNUEL REGISTRATION FEE|
|Specialized Technician||850 DH|
|SOCIOPROFESSIONAL CATEGORIES||Tertiary||Other sectors||All sectors|
|Other regions||All regions|
|Taxable employees enrolled by their employers||750 DH||660 DH||420 DH|
|Taxable employees enrolled individually||360 DH||240 DH||240 DH||180 DH||240 DH||180 DH||60 DH|
|First-time job seekers|
|Taxable employees who are resigning|
Logistics Operations Manager generally work in companies with a store, a warehouse or logistics center. The prospects are promising integration with the development of an integrated national network of logistics areas, planned as part of the national strategy for the development of logistics competitiveness.Logistics Operations Manager may, after years of experience and after following proper training, move to a position of Logistics Manager.