The "Head of Logistics Operations" manages a warehouse or a medium sized store, which usually the storage area is between 2,000 and 5,000 m².He leads teams Skilled by business: reception of products, control, storage, order picking and shipping. He watches over the holding of stocks and maintain the condition of infrastructure and equipment. Logistics Operations Manager ensures the proper application of safety rules and the company's quality standards.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- Manage product receiving operations.
- Supervise physical inventory management and settlements.
- Manage order picking operations.
- Manage shipment operations.
- Check the operating budget.
- Establish dashboards activities.
- Ensure reliable stocks.
- Manage human resources.
- Manage handling equipment, storage equipment and infrastructure.
Logistics Operations Manager generally work in companies with a store, a warehouse or logistics center. The prospects are promising integration with the development of an integrated national network of logistics areas, planned as part of the national strategy for the development of logistics competitiveness.Logistics Operations Manager may, after years of experience and after following proper training, move to a position of Logistics Manager.