The "Logistics Technician" is in charge of receiving, placing in storage, order preparation and shipping of goods. He monitors the park handling equipment, and may have to lead them. He coordinates, anime, and regulates the work of one or more teams of operators, depending on the workload.The "Logistics Technician" operates including in dedicated warehouses or among service providers, storage depots production companies, or in logistical hubs.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:Organize the reception and unloading activities;
- Tidy the products in stock;
- Assign the human and material resources;
- Use propelled carriages Pilotor handling common categories 1, 3 and 5.
- Organize the order picking operations;Organize shipping and loading activities;
Age Restriction: 30 years maximum
School level required: 2nd year Baccalaureate in scientific or technical
Qualities and skills the candidate must have:
- Professionnal care
- Sense of organization
- Sense of responsibility
- Team work
- Communication skills
- Permanent security concern.
- Ability to use the handling means manual or mechanized
Training Selection Methods:
- Evaluation based on test batteries
- Individual interview
The training is modular, and assessments are carried out as follows:
- Continuous Controls;
- Culminating examinations;
- passing examinations;
- End of training examination.
The Logistics Technician can work in any business with a storage activity, whether industrial or commercial.He can be said, after years of experience, a team leader, manager or store manager deposit.