The "Logistics Technician" is in charge of receiving, placing in storage, order preparation and shipping of goods. He monitors the park handling equipment, and may have to lead them. He coordinates, anime, and regulates the work of one or more teams of operators, depending on the workload.The "Logistics Technician" operates including in dedicated warehouses or among service providers, storage depots production companies, or in logistical hubs.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:Organize the reception and unloading activities;
- Tidy the products in stock;
- Assign the human and material resources;
- Use propelled carriages Pilotor handling common categories 1, 3 and 5.
- Organize the order picking operations;Organize shipping and loading activities;
- Have either the level of the 2nd year of the baccalaureate, or a professional qualification certificate recognized by the public authorities;
- To be no less than 20 years old at the registration date ;
- Have at least one year of significant experience.
03 years (27 months, 4 weekly training courses).
- Employees who are enrolled by companies and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax ;
- Employees coming from companies and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax ;
- Categories exempt from Tax ;
- Employees and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax, enrolled individually ;
- First-time job seekers.
|TRAINING LEVEL||ANNUEL REGISTRATION FEE|
|Specialized Technician||850 DH|
|SOCIOPROFESSIONAL CATEGORIES||Tertiary||Other sectors||All sectors|
|Other regions||All regions|
|Taxable employees enrolled by their employers||750 DH||660 DH||420 DH|
|Taxable employees enrolled individually||360 DH||240 DH||240 DH||180 DH||240 DH||180 DH||60 DH|
|First-time job seekers|
|Taxable employees who are resigning|
The Logistics Technician can work in any business with a storage activity, whether industrial or commercial.He can be said, after years of experience, a team leader, manager or store manager deposit.