The technician in electricity of industrial maintenance is skilled to ensure installation, and maintenance for electrical industrial equipment.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- Install cables and canalizations
- Install light outputs
- Install, connect and maintain the light
- Install and maitain low-voltage control
- Install, connect and maintain tranformers
- Install, and maintain sonar alarms and signalling
- Use the programmable controller
- Install recover engines
- Install and repair electronic controls of engines
- Install electrical system controlled by API
- Have either the level of the 2nd year of the baccalaureate, or a professional qualification certificate recognized by the public authorities;
- To be no less than 20 years old at the registration date ;
- Have at least one year of significant experience.
03 years (27 months, 4 weekly training courses).
- Employees who are enrolled by companies and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax ;
- Employees coming from companies and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax ;
- Categories exempt from Tax ;
- Employees and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax, enrolled individually ;
- First-time job seekers.
|TRAINING LEVEL||ANNUEL REGISTRATION FEE|
|Specialized Technician||850 DH|
|SOCIOPROFESSIONAL CATEGORIES||Tertiary||Other sectors||All sectors|
|Other regions||All regions|
|Taxable employees enrolled by their employers||750 DH||660 DH||420 DH|
|Taxable employees enrolled individually||360 DH||240 DH||240 DH||180 DH||240 DH||180 DH||60 DH|
|First-time job seekers|
|Taxable employees who are resigning|
The training mode is residential or alternate and evaluations are assessed as follows :
- Continous controls
- End-of-modules exams
- Culminating exams
- Final exams
After a few years of experience of continuous training and after demonstrating his skills and acting conscientiously, the technician will be entrusted with greater responsibilities in terms of autonomy, and managing tecnical difficulties. He can also start his own company operating in specific activities such as: transformers maintenance and installations of electrical equipement.