Transport in Operating Skilled Technician's mission is to organize and control the execution of a transport service tailored to customer demand while ensuring optimization of material resources and the company's human resources.It is a sedentary activity that occurs most often in normal working hours. However, travel outside may be considered for action marketing or processing of disputes.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- Manage a team
- Commercialiser a transport service
- Organize and plan a transport operation
- Track and manage a transport operation
- Manage a profit center.
- Have either a Baccalaureate degree or a Technician diploma recognized by the public authorities ; obtained at least one year before the registration date ;
- To be no less than 20 years old at the registration date ;
- Have at least one year of significant experience.
03 years (27 months, 4 weekly training courses).
- Employees who are enrolled by companies and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax ;
- Employees coming from companies and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax ;
- Categories exempt from Tax ;
- Employees and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax, enrolled individually ;
- First-time job seekers.
|TRAINING LEVEL||ANNUEL REGISTRATION FEE|
|Specialized Technician||850 DH|
|SOCIOPROFESSIONAL CATEGORIES||Tertiary||Other sectors||All sectors|
|Other regions||All regions|
|Taxable employees enrolled by their employers||750 DH||660 DH||420 DH|
|Taxable employees enrolled individually||360 DH||240 DH||240 DH||180 DH||240 DH||180 DH||60 DH|
|First-time job seekers|
|Taxable employees who are resigning|
The training is modular, and evaluations of the training are:
- Continuous Controls;
- Culminating examinations;
- passing examinations;
- End of training examination.
Transport in Operating Skilled Technician usually works in road transport companies of goods or passengers. However, He can also exercise in industrial or commercial enterprises with an internal transportation service and among brokers or freight forwarders.In view of its activities, the Skilled Technician of transport in operation, can evolve into cross trades as marketing of transport services.It may also, after a few years of experience and skills as he demonstrates, access after following proper training, a corporate director post or agency.