Spurred by the Royal Guidelines, the SOUTH SOUTH cooperation has gained new boost. As a strategic axis of Moroccan foreign policy, this cooperation has made it possible to strengthen South-South cooperation and foster the emergence of a unified Africa.
As such, the OFPPT is involved in a sustained and sustainable way in the development of skills in African countries. SOUTH SOUTH cooperation is illustrated through its various actions:
- 59 agreements signed on April 30 2018 with 23 partner countries
- Various activities and services designed for the benefit of member countries, in particular:
- Audit and diagnosis
- Study stays
- Training for executives
- Training for trainers
- 566 registrations of African trainees for the year 2017-2018, with a reserved quota of 1000 places
- The creation of 8 sectoral establishments to support the Mohammed VI Foundation for Sustainable Development
- The OFPPT is the key partner of the Islamic Development Bank for the setting up and implementation of projects that aims at upgrading training facilities and developing the technical capacities of training operators
- The creation of an "African Alliance for the Development of Vocational Training", formed of 15 participating countries where the OFPPT plays a key role in the development of training in the partner countries.
The OFPPT is committed to ensure monitoring and implementing of the current conventions, including those coming out of Royal Tour. The Office is willing to pursue new exploration projects in partner countries, while extending its scope of cooperation to new partners.