The OFPPT has designed consultancy services in engineering training to meet your specific needs.
This consulting service in training engineering follows 3 steps:
- Definition of the company's strategic orientations and challenges;
- Identification of sensitive functions.
Deliverable from step 1:
Guideline document for the intervention
Diagnosis and training axes:
- Identification of issues and skills imbalances, linked to strategic orientations, dysfunctions, and individual needs;
- Identification of accompanying measures.
Deliverable from step 2:
Results of the diagnosis and training axes.
- Translation of needs into training actions;
- Preparation of the sheets of the selected training actions;
- Definition of the staff concerned by each training action, its duration, the possible provider, and the estimated costs;
- Planning of the implementation of training actions.
Deliverable from step 3:
Final report including guideline, diagnostic results and training plan.